The Primedia Motorcycle group--which just happens to publish Motorcyclist, Dirt Rider, Sport Rider, ATV Rider, Motorcycle Cruiser and Super Streetbike--has an immediate opening in our advertising sales department. Please read the necessary qualifications below and if you feel you fit the bill and are willing and able to work from our Southern California office, please follow up at the email below.
Candidates should have past work experience or education in at least one of the following.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Strong computer skills in basic Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
* Ability to sell advertising packages (print, digital, mailing list and possibly other forms in the future) to prospective clients by effectively communicating the benefits that the Primedia Motorcycle Group properties deliver.
* Self motivated person that can manage their own time to complete aggressive objectives.
* Sales, preferably in advertising.
* Advertising planning.
* Marketing or Public Relations.
Please send a copy of your resume and salary requirements to Resume@primedia.com
Please include "Motorcycle Sales Position" in the subject line.