While training in Florida for the start of the 2010 GNCC season, KTM-mounted woman's GNCC champion Angel Atwell stopped to talk. Rather than take it easy on her just because she's a hot chick who also happens to be wicked-fast on a quad, we got down to business with the real questions our readers would want us to grill her with. Angel came off the line with her verbal throttle pinned and the answers rolled off her tongue just like sweet molasses spillin' out of her mouth!
1. Do you have a day job?
I've been a hairstylist/psychiatrist for 10 years. OK, I'm not really a psychiatrist, but it sure feels like it sometimes!
2. Have you ever trimmed a mullet? If so, did the mullet owner drive a Camaro?
The infamous question! Yes, I've trimmed a mullet, and one time I accidentally slipped and cut it off. Just kidding... But I always do try to talk them into losing the mullet in the most professional way possible. As far as the mullet owner having a Camaro, I never check.
3. If I asked you to give me a haircut like the dude from A Flock of Seagulls, can you pull it off?
I can pull it off but, wow, are you sure you wanna do that to yourself?
4. Your name insinuates that you're angelic. Are you known to break out the devil horns or kickstart the broom from time to time?
I'm usually a perfect Angel. But if you talk to anyone who knows me well enough, they know I have a set of horns that hold up my halo and I occasionally sprout a tale. The broom all depends on the mood I am in or what we are discussing, but I'm sure there is never one too far out of reach!
5. Where do you currently live?
Grove City, Pennsylvania, which is about an hour north of Pittsburgh.
6. Ah, western Pennsylvania. Home of Gobbler's Knob and Punxsutawney Phil?
Do you know him? If so, tell him I hate him! No I don't know Punxsutawney Phil. But if I see that little prick, I will be sure to shoot him for the both of us!
7. Steelers or Eagles?
Definitely the Steelers!!! Although I was a little annoyed after they lost to the Browns last year.
8. If you were stranded on a desert island with Traci Cecco, what two items would you want to have with you?
A set of earplugs is the first thing that comes to mind. But after some thought, I would have to say a boat and a paddle so I could paddle my ass back to civilization!
9. Do you and Traci Cecco send each other Christmas cards?
Judging from my answer to the previous question, I am sure you can guess it's no!
10. If you had a spare grand burning a hole in your pocket, what would you spend it on at this exact second?
This is a no-brainer! I would go away to Bora Bora! Every year I say I am going to go, but my addiction to racing always seems to interfere.
11. You and Jolene Van Vugt from Nitro Circus go at it for five rounds of bare knuckle boxing. Who wins?
That would be a toss-up. She does look pretty tough and I love a good challenge, so it sounds like fun to me either way!
12. Has Tiger Woods ever left you any voicemails or sent any text messages?
Not that I know of but I occasionally get a creepy message on my phone. So, you never know!
13. Who would you rather hang with, me or Screech from "Saved by the Bell"?
This is a loaded question, but after "Celebrity Fit Club," it would definitely be you. [Author's note: I'm fist pumping into thin air!]
14. Who is your favorite Howard Stern Wack-Packer?
15. What's heavier, a ton of Maxxis tires or a ton of feathers?
I am a blonde, but I'm not that blonde! Nice try, though; they are the same.
16. What do you think of Megan Fox's thumb-toe?
Thumb-toe? I don't know what that is, but she's hot so I am sure it's hot. Wait a second, I just Googled it and I'm changing my mind! The thumb-toe isn't very hot at all!